Mohawk Valley Water Authority
c/o Bank of Utica
PO Box 6081
Utica, NY 13502
Our customer service department is available Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm to accept Debit/Credit Card Payments and E-checks by phone at (315) 792-0301 .
Log into your account by going to www.mvwa.us and enter your name and password in the form located on the left navigation bar. If you have not set up your online account, please use the register button to set up your online account.
While online consider registering your account to receive water alert text messages, automatic recurring payments, and/or sign up for online billing.
City of Utica* (Currently closed due to COVID-19)
1 Kennedy Plaza, Utica, N.Y 13502
Hours: 8:30 am to 4:15 pm Monday - Friday
- 1526 Albany Street, Utica, N.Y 13501
- 865 French Road, Utica, N.Y 13502
- 350 Leland Avenue, Utica, N.Y 13502
Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday / 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Saturday
The *City of Utica MVWA Kiosk is currently located at the Bank of Utica, 222 Genesee Street, Utica, NY 13502.
Please use of the Bank of Utica, Washington Street entrance, MVWA kiosk for payments while City Hall is closed.
- The Bank will allow MVWA customers access to the kiosk between the hours of 10 a. m. and 2 p. m., Monday thru Friday.
- Upon arrival, anyone looking to use the kiosk will need to check in at our walk-up teller window. A Bank employee will then open our Washington Street rear entrance door to let them in.
- One MVWA customer will be allowed in at a time.
- Anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, sore throat, etc.) will not be allowed in to use the kiosk.
- If supplies are available, we may require kiosk users to wear protective gear (i.e., a mask and/ or gloves).
- Bank employees will observe social distancing by staying at least 6 feet away from kiosk users.
- As the kiosk is not a Bank of Utica service, we will be unable to assist MVW A customers - they will be directed to contact MVWA