Customer Service is available:
Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Can be reached by calling (315) 792-0301
Use our contact form or email us. Please include the premise address or account number
Your message will be returned during normal business hours.
Service - How do I get ?
New Service (New Customers)
- I am moving into the area and have never had service with MVWA. What do I need to do?
- Please provide the address you are moving to, the date you are taking possession, indicate whether you are buying or renting, your name, phone number, email and address you want the bills to sent to. Bills are sent quarterly and include charges for water, local sewer, and Oneida County sewer.
Transfer Service (Current Customers)
- I am moving within the MVWA service area, and need to change the location of my services. What do I need to do?
- Please provide the address you are moving from, the date when you are moving and no longer responsible for the water, your name and a forwarding address where a final bill can be sent. For your new address, if different than the forwarding address, indicate whether you are buying or renting, your name, phone number, email and address you want the bills to be sent to. Bills are sent quarterly and include charges for water, local sewer, and Oneida County sewer. Please note, your quarterly bill may be on a different cycle than the last premise.
End Service (Departing Customers)
- I am moving out of the area and will no longer need service with MVWA. What do I need to do?
- Please provide the address you are moving from and the date. Please provide the forwarding address for us to sent the bill to and the date you are leaving the premise or when your closing is. Once the final bill is paid, the name will be changed on the account.
Contact Us Electronically
- I filled my swimming pool, how can I get an adjustment on my sewer fees? (or other instances where mass
amounts water did not go back into the sewer system)
- The MVWA does not discount the water used for filling a pool, however Oneida County may provide a discount as the water is not going into the sewer system.
Please complete the attached form and submit to the number indicated on the form. Once an analysis is completed, they will provide us with the amount to credit your account and it will be reflected on your next bill.
or by calling us at 315.792.0301
. Our Customer Service Specialist are availalbe Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. After these hours, you will reach our oncall services for emergancy use.