MVWA KIOSK AT BANK OF UTICA
222 Genesee Street, Utica, NY 13502
Use of the Bank of Utica, Washington Street entrance, for Mohawk Valley Water Authority (MVWA) payments via the MVWA KIOSK.
- The Bank of Utica will allow MVWA customers access to the kiosk between the hours of 10 a. m. and 2 p. m., Monday thru Friday.
- Upon arrival, anyone looking to use the kiosk will need to check in at our walk-up teller window. A Bank employee will then open our Washington Street rear entrance door to let them in.
- One MVWA customer will be allowed in at a time.
- Anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, sore throat, etc.) will not be allowed in to use the kiosk.
- If supplies are available, we may require kiosk users to wear protective gear (i.e., a mask and/ or gloves).
- Bank employees will observe social distancing by staying at least 6 feet away from kiosk users.
- As the kiosk is not a Bank of Utica service, we will be unable to assist MVW A customers - they will be directed to contact MVWA at 315-792-0301.